How To Make Burger Patties? Learn Grilled Patties With A Twist Recipe
I love the burger in that restaurant! How did they make the burger patty?
When we love food in a restaurant, we ask ourselves if we can make it at home.
The burger patty is very easy to cook. We will show you the step by step process in making your Grilled Patties!
Let's now learn the Grilled Patties With A Twist Recipe!
How To Make Burger Patties?
Grilled patty is perfect to snack on with your friends on every occasion.
We will teach you how to make burger patties but with a TWIST!
Grilling is FUN! There are many benefits of grilling your food. Try something new and unique now!
This is very easy to make that goes well along with the potato salad.
Ingredients of Grilled Patties With A Twist Recipe!
• 2 lb. Ground mix (beef, pot, and lamb)
• 1 Onion
• 2 tsp. Salt
• 1 tsp. Ground Black Pepper
• 1 tsp. Baking powder
• 3 tbsp. Flour Additional: Cheese and Bacon Potato Salad ingredients:
• 1 lb. Boiled Potatoes
• 1 Onion
• Black Pepper
• Apple Cider Vinegar
- Start with making the ground mix by taking 2 lb. of ground meat.
- Grate 1 onion and transfer it in a bowl.
- Add ground meat in the bowl and season it with salt and black pepper. After that add 1 tsp. of baking powder and 2-3 tbsp of flour.
- Mix all the ingredients in the bowl and form patties. Preheat the grill to medium-high and drizzle with oil.
- Place the patties and grill for 15 minutes. For the salad, slice 1 potato and 1 onion in circles and transfer into a bowl.
- Season these with salt and black pepper. Drizzle oil and apple cider vinegar and stir to combine these.
Enjoy your Grilled Patties With A Twist Recipe
We hope we answered your question on